If you’re sending dozens of emails as day, as most of us are, take advantage of this simple means of driving potential customers to your Stik.com profile.
Add your unique URL (http://www.stik.com/INSERTNAME) to your signature line and encourage the people you interact with to view and add to your recommendations.
The recommendations and reviews you’ve received from your customers will speak volumes to those considering enlisting your service. So make that connection easy for them.
Scroll through these screenshots to see how I did it.
For Microsoft Outlook 2010 users, the steps are easy:
- Click “File” in the top toolbar on the left
- Choose the “Options” on the left
- In that box, click on “Signatures…” box on the right
- Choose to create a new signature by clicking, “New…”
- Enter a name for your new signature, like “standard,” and click OK
- In the next window, add your desired text with link to your Stik.com profile:
- Highlight text and click on the link icon above the editing box on the right
- Enter your Stik.com profile URL in the Address field and click OK
- Choose what type of email correspondence you’d like to use this signature for (i.e. new messages, replies) and click OK
When you compose a new email, the signature will automatically appear.
Stik to who know!
Visit me at Stik.com