If you’re sending dozens of emails as day, as most of us are, take advantage of this simple means of driving potential customers to your Stik.com profile.
Add your unique URL (http://www.stik.com/INSERTNAME) to your signature line and encourage the people you interact with to view and add to your recommendations.
The recommendations and reviews you’ve received from your customers will speak volumes to those considering enlisting your service. So make that connection easy for them.
Scroll through these screenshots to see how I did it.
For Yahoo users, the steps are easy:
- Choose “Mail Options from the options tab at the top of the screen
- Click on “Signature” in the left column
- Choose to “Show a signature on all outgoing messages” and make sure you select the “Rich Text” option on the right
- Add your desired text with link to Stik.com profile (highlight text and click on the link symbol, then enter your Stik.com profile URL in the box)
- Click “Save Changes” and you’re done
When you compose a new email, the signature will automatically appear.
Stik to who know!
Visit me at Stik.com